Wednesday, June 13, 2012

TERA Trial Done Right

Bhagpuss recently posted about his experience with the TERA trial allowing folks to play the Prologue to the game.  Unfortunately for Bhagpuss and many others that may have given this a shot, the prologue to TERA is a terrible representation of what the game has to offer.  I've been playing TERA since release, and I hated the prologue; my wife felt the same.

Happily, En Masse got wise to the problem, so they have changed the trial offer to a full seven days of play allowing you a chance to create 8 different characters and level them all to 23.  Now, this is the way a trial should be done.

I really encourage anyone who wants to give TERA a shot to do so.  I keep asking myself why this game has flown below the radar for so long.  It simply seems that no one is really paying it much attention, but I can attest to the fact that TERA is doing a lot of things right.  The combat is excellent; the graphics are superb.  Even a lot of the little "quality of life" additions are great in TERA.

To find out more about the free seven day trial, go to https://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/433.  This will answer any questions you may have about how the trial works, as well as, get you started on setting up your own account.

Have fun, and I hope to see you in game!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely give that a shot when i grow some spare time.

    ReplyDelete